FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
Look at these A-Holes. Now available as teas! Weird.
- Gamora: A edgy tea that packs a surprising punch but utterly smooth if brewed just right. Resistant to being sweetened up too much, so easy on the sugar.[spiced green, thai chai, vanilla green,accented with red peppercorn and cocoa nibs]
- Peter Quill: Fun, energetic, and almost childlike. A strong, cloyingly sweet drink to make you kick ass while feeling young at heart. [almond, cream, tiger eye accented with chocolate chips, sprinkles and cinnamon]
- Drax: This tea cannot be stronger than me. It is a beverage. I could easily overpower this cup of liquid. I am confused. [lapsang souchong, gingerbread,candy apple, accented with aniseed, ginger and cocoa nibs]
- Rocket Racoon:A little weird, a little spicey, and stronger than you’d expect from such a small cup of tea. [mambo, hazelnut, lapsang souchong, accented with apricot and red peppercorn]
- Groot: I am groot! [green chai, hojicha, kukicha, accented with raspberry leaves and lemon verbena]
Marvel asked that these be taken down so they’re not for sale anymore, but dangit I worked really hard on the labels and they were only up for a few days so I’m going to reblog this anyway and sigh all the way into space
Sam and The Monster
© Liz Climo
Who wants to play a game called Spot the Asshole?
I’d reblog this on my other blog but people need to learn about this if they work in fast food and I have a lot of followers on my main blog.
DON’T FUCKING DO THIS, YOU CAN KILL SOMEONE WITH THIS.
seriously though, i’ve heard stories of people giving “skinny” people regular soda instead of diet… newsflash: high blood sugars make you lose weight. a skinny persom that asks for diet soda could very well be diabetic… and then if you give them regular soda, you could cause some serious damage, even comas or death. i don’t care how you feel towards a customer, GIVE THEM THE DRINK THEY ASKED FOR.
There is a coffee place near my home and they happens to serve sugar-free hot chocolate being a type one diabetic this is great because it has about half the amount of carbs. This one time I ordered it the employee rolled his eyes at me. When I got my drink I thought it tasted differently but I was with friends and wasn’t paying a ton of attention. Later my blood sugar was in the high 400s and we had no idea why, everything was in order. I had to stay up all night to get my blood sugars under control. I thought of the employee might have something to do with it. The next day I went back and the same guy was working, my mom confronted him and the manager and the guy admitted that he had given me a regular hot coco and had even put extra sugar in it. He tried to justify his actions because ” how was he supposed to know I was diabetic” and ”I thought just thought she was some chick trying to lose weight that she didn’t need to lose” He lost his job and I never went back there. But it put be in danger and if I hadn’t caught the high when I did I could of ended up in the hospital.
Something like that hot cocoa thing is ridiculously dangerous. With soda the taste is such a drastic difference that while it is still dangerous you have a much better chance of immediately realizing something is wrong.
Happy Wednesday My Nerds!
Britain’s first black marchioness
This is: Emma McQuiston
And as that says, she’s this first black marchioness Britain has ever had.
But she’s not the only black royal
but THIS IS A BIG DEAL.
plus she’s getting snubbed like big time. The groom’s father didn’t even come. And she said things like:
“she has been snubbed by the British elite because of her ethnicity and background”
SO REBLOG IT, CAUSE SHE’S GORGEOUS AND EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE HER.
I think everybody was a bit surprised (and totally pleased!)
Congrats to team Sherlock for their Emmy wins!
public service announcement
Something amazing has happened…
Most Important Video
Hey, I don’t attack YOUR hobbies!